Creating a Raised Edge pizza crust is simple with the DP3300M.
Our electro-mechanical dough press is perfect for those that do not want to pull down a handle or not worry about air compressor maintenance. This unit offers top heat to help spread dough quickly and to activate the yeast in the product.
The thickness control allows you to form product paper thin to 1/4″ thick. The timer function allows you to set it and create consistent product each time. Size of the dough ball and the MI mold insert dictate the size of the crust with the raised edge. MI’s sold separately. MI’s available: MI8, MI10, MI12, MI14 and flat MI18.
- Size of the dough ball and the MI mold insert dictate the size of the crust with the raised edge.
- Safe to operate and clean.
- Thickness adjustment control.
- Not available in Teflon
- 120v-50/60hz-1500w-12.5 amps
- 240v-50/60hz-1500w-6.3 amps
- 220v-50/60hz-1500w-6.8 amps