Fourth of July is the ultimate cookout holiday and we’ve been eating mediocre potato salad on the side of our burgers and hotdogs for too long.
Well this year say goodbye to another helping of potato salad and hello to flavorful fiery garlic potatoes. These wedges are generously seasoned sea salt and garlic and tossed on the grill for a perfect crispy char on the outside. Pass the ketchup!
- 8 Russet potatoes
- 1/3 cup of regular mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp of paprika
- 1 ½ tsp salt to taste
- Few grinds of fresh black pepper
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into eighths, keeping each wedge similar in size.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and place the cut potatoes and cook until almost fork tender.
- In a mixing bowl combine the mayo, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper into a bowl.
- Drain the potatoes and let cool.
- Add the potatoes of the mixing bowl and toss to combine until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Toss on a hot grill and cook until sides are crispy.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.