- Stone Hearth Ovens
- Sandwich Grills
- Tortilla Grills
- Bun Caramelizers
- Dough Presses
- Dough Rollers
- Wire Brush with Scraper
- Oven Peel Tool Kit
- Turning Peel
- Particle Ash Shovel
- 16" Pizza Peel
- 12" Pizza Peel
- Oven Sweeper Brush
- Bubble Popper
- MID - Interchangeable molds
- MI - Interchangeable molds
- Dough Storage Tubs
- Mold Platen Rack
- Dough Cart Storage
- Utility Cart - 30"
- Utility Cart - 26"
- Panini Scraper
The Best Way to Reheat Leftover Pizza
Ah, leftover pizza. It's a great late night snack or a quick lunch the next day. Sure, it’s easy to throw a slice into the microwave, press the Add 30sec button and call it a lunch, but restoring it back to its original glory is another story. We’ve tested, eaten and noted our favorite way to reheat the slice.
Never again will you eat soggy, overheated leftover pizza.
Option 1: Reheating pizza in the oven
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. The idea is to get the tray hot before heating up the pizza for a crispy bottom.
- Carefully take out the hot tray and place your pizza on it. Place it back in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove the tray and enjoy your ‘fresh’ hot and crispy slice.
Notes from the kitchen: If patience isn’t your thing or you're limited on time this may not be your go-to. The bottom of the slice was crispy and we got a nice melt on the cheese, but the crust wasn’t as fresh as the original and slightly tough to bite. We recommend this method if you’re heating up more than just a couple of slices. This was still a much better option than a dried out microwave slice.
Option 2: Reheating pizza in a skillet
- Heat a skillet large enough to fit your slices on medium heat.
- Place the pizza directly in the skillet and allow it to cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add a few drops of water onto the skillet (not the slice) and cover it with a lid.
- Continue to heat/steam the pizza for 4-6 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bottom is crispy.
Notes from the kitchen: Two thumbs up! The slice was ready within minutes and evenly heated throughout. It was much quicker than the oven so that was a plus. The heat of skillet produced a nice crunch on the bottom, but the game changer was the steaming process, it rehydrated what the fridge had sucked out.
Note to self: Order extra pizza.
- 20281 Harvill AvePerris, CA 92570Toll Free: 1-800-624-6717