- Stone Hearth Ovens
- Sandwich Grills
- Tortilla Grills
- Bun Caramelizers
- Dough Presses
- Dough Rollers
- Oven Peel Tool Kit
- Turning Peel
- Particle Ash Shovel
- 16" Pizza Peel
- 12" Pizza Peel
- Oven Sweeper Brush
- Wire Brush with Scraper
- Bubble Popper
- MID - Interchangeable molds
- MI - Interchangeable molds
- Mold Platen Rack
- Dough Cart Storage
- Dough Storage Tubs
- Utility Cart - 30"
- Utility Cart - 26"
- Panini Scraper
Tips for Food Safety Awareness Month
According to foodsafety.gov, 1 in 6 Americans get food poisoning annually, and more than 100,000 people make a trip to the hospital. This can be especially dangerous for young kids, pregnant women, seniors or people with weakened immune systems.
September is national food safety awareness month so here are some preventative tips to keep your food, kitchen, and family safe.
- Wash hands with soap and running water for 20 seconds.
- Sanitize surfaces, including the refrigerator
- Wash fruits and veggies—but not meat, poultry, or eggs.
- Use separate cutting boards and plates for produce and for meat, poultry, seafood, and eggs.
- Keep meat, poultry, seafood, and eggs separate from all other foods in your grocery cart, and in the fridge.
- Use a food thermometer when cooking
- Keep food hot after cooking at 140ºF or above
- Separate foods when prepping.
CHILL & STORE
- Refrigerate perishable foods within two hours.
- Never thaw or marinate foods on the counter.
- Label and date leftovers for food safety and prevent food waste.
- Store foods with the earliest expiration date in front of items with later dates.
- Toss food that has passed its expiration date.
- 20281 Harvill AvePerris, CA 92570Toll Free: 1-800-624-6717