- Stone Hearth Ovens
- Sandwich Grills
- Tortilla Grills
- Bun Caramelizers
- Dough Presses
- Dough Rollers
- Oven Peel Tool Kit
- Turning Peel
- Particle Ash Shovel
- 16" Pizza Peel
- 12" Pizza Peel
- Oven Sweeper Brush
- Wire Brush with Scraper
- Bubble Popper
- MID - Interchangeable molds
- MI - Interchangeable molds
- Mold Platen Rack
- Dough Cart Storage
- Dough Storage Tubs
- Utility Cart - 30"
- Utility Cart - 26"
- Panini Scraper
Panini Machine Reviews to Help You Select the Equipment for Making Panini
If you have decided that you will add a panini maker in your kitchen, you know it should be worth every penny. With several choices available, you may find it difficult to choose the right machine to use for your panini sandwich. Thankfully, you can read panini maker reviews, which will guide you in selecting the piece of equipment for home or business use.
Reviews of the Best Panini Press Machines in the Market Today
A nice, crispy sandwich is what you will get if you use a panini or sandwich press machine. The toasted bread that comes loaded with delicious fillings is definitely something you cannot say no to whether it is for lunch, snack, or dinner. To achieve a great, flavorful sandwich, you need a panini press. Here are the top press machines you can find:
- Functionality: Cuisinart Panini Maker -- Cuisinart has a five-in-1 griddler with model number GR-4N. It is one of the best choices as it is functional and has temperature control. This Cuisinart panini maker is a best-seller with features like removable plates and drip pan.
- For Ease-of-Use: Breville BSG520XL -- The Breville BSG520XL Panini Duo with 1,500-watt nonstick panini press is for those who want to use a straightforward machine in making paninis. It is a quality product that will toast what you put in there, including bread and wraps. You can use it as a grill and as a griddle as well. Unlike with Cuisinart, this product does not have removable plates. However, it is nonstick, which promises to make cleanup easy.
- For Affordability: Oster Panini Maker -- If you want a panini press that will not put a dent on your budget, the Oster Duraceramic Panini Maker and Grill is a great option. It is quite affordable and is nonstick as well, just like Breville’s product. It claims to be safe as it does not contribute in emitting toxic fumes when you heat it at a high temperature, which is common in cheaper models.
- For Smooth Paninis: Imusa GAU-80102 -- The other panini machines in this review make the traditional panini sandwich where there are ridges on the bread that it is known for. However, the Imusa GAU-80102 Electric Panini and Sandwich Maker with nonstick panels have flat plates. You will not have the grill marks that you would usually see on the sandwich.
- The Top Choice: ProLuxe Panini Presses -- You certainly want a panini sandwich maker from a brand you can trust. ProLuxe has it all: from smooth to panini or ridged varieties, you will find what you are looking for in the product catalog. If you want a compact grill that will not take up a lot of space in your kitchen, there are several choices for you, including the CSD1212. It is a two-sided grill, which can help you meet the demands of a busy food establishment as orders pile in. You can use this heavy duty panini machine on tortilla wraps, grilled snacks, and sandwiches. It is durable and promotes even distribution of heat across its surfaces. It also has temperature control so you can manage how you want your sandwiches to cook.
Using Panini Maker Reviews as Your Guide
Without a doubt, you will continue to see more choices other than the ones listed above. However, when you look for the right model for your business or even for your home, you should consider the following characteristics:
- It should be able to grill or cook different sizes of bread. Since you want the best out of your money, you should not stick to one that can only make small or medium size paninis. It should be versatile enough to accommodate varying sizes from small to medium to large.
- It should be easy to clean. You can go for removable cooking plates because they are definitely less of a hassle for cleanup without the risk of damaging the product. You can just detach the plates and wash them. Nonstick plates are also a good option since they are easy to clean as well. If you already have an existing panini machine and you do not want to part with it but the problem is food tends to stick on the plates, you can use Releze from ProLuxe. The product is useful for non-Teflon plates so you have a nonstick surface.
- It should have temperature control. While manually checking whether the bread is cooked or not may not be a big deal for you, it can save you a lot of time if the product has temperature control. It also helps you plan to use it for cooking other food items, such as poultry and pork.
Other considerations include safety of the product. Since these grills are electric, you want to make sure you or the other users of the piece of equipment remain safe at all times. As much as possible, it should automatically shut off when not in use. If this feature is not available, it should have a lifting mechanism that will always stay cool to touch to avoid burns when it is in use.
Another quality to look for is the durability of the panini press machine. You want to make sure it will last for a long time. In addition, you should also check whether the company offers warranties on the products or not, for how long, and the coverage of the warranty.
Businesses typically require a bigger piece of equipment to handle huge demands. However, you do not have to go for standalone machines, especially if you can find one that can help you produce sandwiches or your other menu items quickly. A compact, two-sided grill actually works wonders in this area.
Use panini maker reviews to help you determine if a piece of equipment is good for you. Of course, you should take in your preferences as well, such as whether you want a panini grill or a smooth one. ProLuxe has all the best choices and the products are reasonably priced as well.
- 20281 Harvill AvePerris, CA 92570Toll Free: 1-800-624-6717